Study Abroad Blog by Pavel Vassiljev

Monday, March 7, 2011

The idea of the blog

Good whatever time of the day is in your country!

This will be my first blog. The idea is to give some useful tips and share fun stories of my education experience abroad. I will be more than happy to answer any questions and share information about applying to universities and that kind of stuff. 

A quick overview of me being abroad: When I was 19 and graduated high school in Tallinn, Estonia I moved to UK. Me and two of my classmates got accepted to study in the University of Bedfordshire in a town called Luton, which is around 30 Min train ride from Central London. After finishing two years there I switched universities and moved to Portsmouth (Hampshire) where I finished Ba Marketing course. After that I got lucky enough to be accepted to do a MSc International Marketing & Brand Management course in Lund, Sweden where I currently am living. 

Basically, this blog is supposed to be packed with stories, tips and travel pictures to inspire people to take advantage of the opportunities. 

Stay connected!

1 comment: